Saturday, December 10, 2016

Daryk's Memories






When I was told that we were going to write our favorite memories for a book which would be given to you at Christmas, I had something that came to my mind almost right away. It may not count as a memory though, because we weren’t together. It was when you and I were both out on our missions. I loved talking with you two when we were both in the service of the Lord, both doing things to better the Kingdom of God on earth, while on different sides of the earth. I loved the emails and conversations we would have, you sent me stories and testimonies that always would strengthen and help me in my work. I was grateful for those emails and grateful to have served alongside you two as your grandson. I still am grateful to be able to visit you in your home and pop in to be able to have a discussion and learn from both of you. It is always wonderful to spend amounts of time together when we can talk about so much. You two are great examples! I look up to you and am so happy to be your grandson. 

 

--

- Daryk Childs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment